Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Best of 2009!

Happy New Year! One thing that I always enjoy doing around the start of the new year is to reflect upon the past year. I like thinking about what I've accomplished as well as figure out how I can make the new year even better. I would like you to consider all of the artwork that you have created in this class this past year and choose 3 individual images to upload on your blog that you feel are your very best. These can be photographs or computer generated artwork (i.e. graphic design problems, etc).

For each image answer the following questions:


  • Title your artwork (if you've uploaded this image before, check to see what you titled it)
  • Why did you choose this artwork as one of your best?
  • What about this artwork makes you feel it is successful (consider shots, angles, composition, colors, etc)
  • If you were to expand upon this artwork (to create a series of related images), what would you do?


Lastly, I'd like to know what your new year's resolution is. It can be related to this class or it can be a personal goal of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment